Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Capatalism: A Love Story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Capatalism: A Love Story

    Let me be the first to say I dont like Michael Moore. I did see the trailer for his new movie and it actually looks pretty good. Anybody else seen the trailer for it?
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Capatalism: A Love Story

    I saw it too, and it does look very interesting.

    Im not a Moore fan per se, but it looks like a good movie, esp with all the bailouts and bull****.

    the AIG citizen's arrest is awesoem

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Capatalism: A Love Story

    Yeh he seems to be going after the left and right on this one. I like the part were he said his camera man doesnt speak english
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Capatalism: A Love Story

    The words 'good' and 'Michael Moore' are mutually exclusive.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Capatalism: A Love Story

    Like I said I have a strong dislike for the guy. That's why I it shocked me that I actually want to see this movie. Just from the trailer it actually looked like he was going after dems more.
    GO VOLS

  6. #6
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Capatalism: A Love Story

    And for the ones that watched Sicko, he blasted Dems(Hilary big time). People just ASSume he's going to go after republicans, but he's only really done that in Fahrenheit 911.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •